viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

Did I forget to tell you about the hot tub at Portillo?


No joke, this is one of the top 3 best things at Hotel Portillo. Perhaps one-half of the resort’s patrons seem to end up here after a day on the slopes. There is a large heated pool and 2 different hot tubs. The temperature is way hot (in a good way) and the jets are extremely powerful. It’s a great way to meet new people and relax while the sun sets over the Andes.

I didn’t snap any photos of the pool at night when the lights are best because I was in my swim suit, but just imagine the shadow falling over the mountains here as the sky dims and the stars come into focus. It’s so nice you’ll end up spending 2 hours in here and come out with prune-like toes and fingers.







































It’s more amazing in person after a day on the mountain.




Notice the sign on the right. Aspen Snowmass? Hmm… I have no idea…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario